Consumers may be eligible for the Lifeline/Affordable Connectivity Programs (ACP) if they participate in a qualifying program below:
• Valid Government ID with current address
• Utility Bill if your ID address is NOT current
• Proof of Benefits
- Make sure your Award Letter or Food Stamp Card has not expired
• Have the qualifying individuals Social Security Number and date of birth
Consumers may qualify for the Lifeline/ACP programs if they have a gross household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
To qualify by income you must provide income verification. (Examples include W2, Paycheck Stubs, 1040 Form)
• Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
• Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
• Tribal Head Start
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
• Plans and Pricing vary based on eligibility and state.
• Free Talk, Text and Data Plans when you Qualify for Lifeline and ACP Benefits.
• Unlimited talk, text and data varies by plan, and is offered in the form of a requested plan top up by calling customer service at 888-801-0012
• Coverage depends on plan selected
• Not all plans are available in all areas and not all applicants will be approved
• Lifeline and ACP benefits can be combined under one eligible subscriber, however, benefits are limited to one per household and are not transferable to other subscribers.
For All Terms and Conditions please visit www.InfinitiMobile.com
© Copyright 2023 Cashland Holdings, LLC. All Rights Reserved.